Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ozs cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry liqueur, such as Chambord *
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 Tablespoons good quality cherry preserves
- Place butter, cream cheese, liqueur, and confectioners' sugar in the work bowl of a food processor, fitted with the steel blade. Process to blend well. Stir in preserves by hand.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Butter keeps well in refrigerator for several weeks in a closed jar.
Raspberry Liqueur - FoodieAffair.com