2 Lbs Red Potatoes, peeled and quartered
2 Med Tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 Tbsp Green Onion, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 Tbsps White Wine Vinegar
1 1/2 Tbsps Creole Mustard
1/2 Tsp Cayenne
1/4 C Olive Oil
1/4 C Parsley, leaves
4 Ea Bacon, cooked crisp
- In a medium saucepan, cook potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan and dice. Place in a medium bowl and add tomatoes green onions, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine vinegar, mustard and cayenne pepper.
- Add oil in a thin stream, heating constantly.
- Stir in parsley.
- Add dressing and bacon to potatoes and toss gently.
- Allow potatoes to absorb dressing at least 15 minutes before serving.