1-1 1/2 pounds Chicken Breast, skinless, boneless
2 Tablespoons Creole Seasoning
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Tablespoons Garlic, crushed
1/4 Cups White Wine
3 Cups Heavy Cream
3/4 C Pecorino Cheese, grated
1 teaspoon Sea Salt
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Pound Fettuccine
1/4 Cup Scallions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Season chicken breasts with Creole seasoning and bake until 165F internal temperature is reached, about 20 minutes.
- Cool breasts and slice on bias and set aside.
- In saute pan over medium heat, add 2 Tablespoons olive oil and garlic. Lightly caramelize garlic. Then add chicken slices and wine to deglaze pan.
- Add heavy cream and simmer until desired consistency. Then add 1/2 cup cheese, salt, pepper, and pasta.
- Garnish with scallions and remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
RESOURCES: Four cheese white sauce mix will soon be available at FoodieAffair.com