Sunday, June 28, 2009
Super Quick and Easy Blueberry-Banana Cheesecake
The first time I tasted this I just couldn't believe how fantastic the combination of blueberries and bananas tasted...it's a slice of heaven. I now put blueberries and bananas on my cereal in the morning! This is pretty darn quick and easy. Your kids would love to get into the act on this one.
Yield: 2 cheesecakes
12 Ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
8 Ounces Cool Whip®
4 Each Bananas, sliced
1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling
2 Each Graham Cracker Crumb Pie Crusts
1. Using an electric mixer, beat together first 4 ingredients, then fold in Cool Whip.
2. Place slices of 2 bananas on bottom of each pie crust.
3. Pour cream cheese mixture over bananas.
4. Spoon half can of blueberry pie filling over each pie.
5. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.